This video is part of the Keypath Elevate series for faculty. The instructional design team at Keypath is dedicated to providing quality faculty resources and strategies supporting your transition to teaching online.
Online spaces can be customized for a range of teaching and learning styles. In this video, we provide 5 critical tips for facilitating online teaching so that your students stay engaged. The video lesson will help you discover ways to facilitate a student-centered online course.
Objectives for this video:
- Make learning active by using a range of engagement techniques.
- Communicate important information in more than one way.
- Create a supportive online learning environment.
- Provide frequent feedback and personalized support with tools and resources.
- Participate in your course to establish a strong presence.