Five Easy Ways to Engage Students Online
About this video
The video lesson covers five ways to engage students using collaboration tools in the LMS and available online.
- Use social collaboration tools for learning (e.g., Twitter Padlet, Voicethread).
- Use a poll/survey as like a “hands-up activity” to gather input from a large cohort and follow up on the results (e.g. poll everywhere).
- Add a "watercooler" discussion for community building.
- Schedule “how's it going check-ins."
- Encourage short student-recorded video to communicate and build presence.
See how we accelerate growth.
Looking for a new career? We’re growing!