Critical Tips for Online Course Facilitation
About this video
Online spaces can be customized for a range of teaching and learning styles. In this video, we provide 5 critical tips for facilitating online teaching so that your students stay engaged. The video lesson will help you discover ways to facilitate a student-centered online course.
- Make learning active by using a range of engagement techniques.
- Communicate important information in more than one way.
- Create a supportive online learning environment.
- Provide frequent feedback and personalized support with tools and resources.
- Participate in your course to establish a strong presence.