University of Indianapolis Partners with Keypath Education
University of Indianapolis Partners with Keypath Education to Offer High-Demand Clinical Degree Programs to Working Professionals Online to Help Address Workforce Shortages in Healthcare
INDIANAPOLIS—The University of Indianapolis (UIndy) is transforming undergraduate and graduate nursing education in America by expanding access to its leading-edge healthcare programs online. By expanding remote access to clinical degree programs, more students will be able to access the education necessary to grow their careers while filling critical gaps on the front lines of America’s healthcare system.
UIndy is partnering with EdTech company Keypath Education (Keypath) to provide online and hybrid versions of its high-demand clinical healthcare programs. These programs will support working professionals who want to grow their careers in the nursing profession by combining high-quality course content with the convenience of online learning.
UIndy and Keypath will make distance learning possible in the following healthcare degree programs:
- Second-Degree Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Distance ABSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
- Post-Graduate APRN Certificates (FNP, AGPCNP)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN-DNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (MSN-DNP)
- MSN Nurse Educator (MSN NE)
- MSN Health Systems Leadership (MSN Leader)
As UIndy’s partner, Keypath Education will provide program-focused marketing, student recruitment, student support and national clinical placement services. Keypath will act as an extension of the university’s team, maintaining a high-quality educational experience while accelerating the growth and quality of the university program portfolio.
The Partnership between UIndy and Keypath will expand the reach of the university’s healthcare programs, providing students the opportunity to gain critically needed clinical credentials and licensure to help address acute shortages throughout the country.
“UIndy's "Education for Service" motto is deeply embedded in our decision to significantly expand learning opportunities online in order to meet Indiana’s healthcare needs. At a time when demand for healthcare workers exceeds all other professions, Keypath’s experience as an online program manager – with specific expertise in online healthcare education delivery – will enable UIndy to move our leading-edge healthcare programs into the online space.”
- Dr. Norma Hall, Dean of the School of Nursing, University of Indianapolis
“Universities who put the student first and create truly engaging, career-relevant online learning experiences are the ones who will succeed in our rapidly changing world. UIndy’s significant remote learning program offerings will allow more learners to progress along their career paths by earning the degree credentials they need to fulfill their potential and strengthen our front-line healthcare services.”
- Steve Fireng, Global CEO, Keypath Education
- Job opportunities in the field of nursing are projected to grow at a higher rate than in any other field between 2016-2026.
- 1 million nurses in America are over the age of 50 while one-third of the entire nursing workforce will reach retirement age within the next 10 to 15 years.
- UIndy offers 100 undergraduate degree programs, 32 master’s degree programs, five doctoral programs, and is well-known for its health sciences and teacher education programs.
- The UIndy School of Nursing is known for its leading-edge programs at all degree levels that consistently rank among the top in the state, with high passing rates on licensing and certification exams.
- UIndy’s baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate programs are all accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
About University of Indianapolis:
The University of Indianapolis, founded in 1902, is a private university located just a few minutes from downtown Indianapolis. The University is ranked among the top National Universities by U.S. News and World Report, with a diverse enrollment of nearly 5,600 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education students. The University offers a wide variety of study areas, including 100+ undergraduate degrees, more than 40 master’s degree programs and five doctoral programs. More occupational therapists, physical therapists and clinical psychologists graduate from the University each year than any other state institution. With strong programs in engineering, business, and education, the University of Indianapolis impacts its community by living its motto, “Education for Service.” Learn more: uindy.edu.
About Keypath Education:
Founded in 2014, Keypath Education is a global, market-leading EdTech company in the online program management (OPM) market. In collaboration with its university partners, Keypath delivers career-relevant, technology-enabled online higher education programs to students to prepare them for the future of work.
The suite of services Keypath provides to its university partners includes designing, developing, launching, marketing, and managing online programs. Keypath also undertakes market research and provides student recruitment, support, and placement services. The services Keypath provides are underpinned by KeypathEDGE, its integrated technology, and data platform.
Keypath has over 700 employees with partners and operations in the United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, and Malaysia.
For more information contact:
Ashley McGuire, Senior Corporate Communications Manager
Garrison Carr, Associate Vice President of Communications
University of Indianapolis
317-444-1030 | email@example.com