We have an exciting announcement for you. Keypath has finalized an agreement to acquire Seelio, a service-based student portfolio solution for higher education institutions. Seelio enhances Keypath's model by offering a unique student lifecycle approach that spans from enrollment to career placement, while delivering optimal student outcomes.
With more and more current and prospective students questioning the value of a degree, Seelio’s service-based portfolio solution enables universities to deliver a greater return on investment for students. With Seelio’s best practices, training, and support, universities are able to offer their students the ability to capture and showcase the breadth of their experiential learning in dynamic, online portfolios.
As a part of Seelio’s network, students can:
· Customize a rich, multi-media online portfolio featuring their experiences (e.g. class projects, work experience, leadership activities, study abroad reflections, etc.) and career interests
· Receive feedback from their peers and professors
· Find inspiration from students across the country
· Tag projects or work product with competencies proficiency
Seelio currently partners with a strong group of institutions, including University of Michigan, University of Toledo, and West Virginia University, to help them with the following:
· Enhance job placement rates through career preparation
· Improve enrollment rates by showcasing student achievement
· Build brand with important stakeholders and alumni
· Create an engaging, collaborative learning environment
According to Eduventures, Career Preparation is the number one driver for enrollment decisions. Given this dynamic, we believe the combination of Seelio and Keypath can strengthen our ability to solve student recruitment objectives. We look forward to building stronger partnerships that will ultimately lead to better student outcomes and lower costs per start.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Seelio, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Steve Fireng, CEO