This video is from a live event that was part of the Keypath Elevate series for faculty.
Hosted by Justin Lamberson, Associate Director of Instructional Design
Original Air Date: Wednesday, April 15, at 1:00 PM CST / 2:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM England Time
The instructional design team at Keypath is dedicated to providing quality faculty resources and strategies supporting your transition to teaching online.
This Elevate @ Keypath live session offered faculty quick tips and strategies to adapt STEM-based content for use with online or remote teaching.
Objectives for this video:
- Recording simulations and demonstrations
- Using LMS-based or external tools to support math practice and equations
- Handling programming and coding content online
- Considering virtual machine set up
- Leveraging group work and peer feedback
We have provided downloadable resources for you to use as well.